Provides personal contact, currency and account related services for members. Performs routine member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, and check cashing with a high degree of accuracy. Maintains accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures. Actively cross-sales Credit Union products and services.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to effectively communicate Credit Union products and services in order to cross-sell.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to support others within the Credit Union.
• Ability to independently balance cash drawer and comply with established teller accuracy standards.
• Must maintain professional demeanor in all situations.
• Must maintain professional appearance, representing the Credit Union in the highest standards.
• Ability to operate a personal computer with a high level of proficiency in such software applications as word processing, spreadsheets, internet and email. Ability to operate a fax, calculator and copier
How to Apply:
Please email, mail or fax your Cover Letter, Resume and FKFCU Application to:
Human Resources Office
Fort Knox Federal Credit Union
PO Box 900
Radcliff, KY 40159-0900
Phone: (270) 765-8659 x6606
Fax: (270) 351-0255
Equal Opportunity Employer